Category Archives: Birmingham City Council

Illegal Parking-Who deals with this?

West Midlands Police will only get involved if there is evidence to suggest that the vehicle is suspicious in anyway so how is this dealt with? Contact Birmingham City Council and use their nuisance vehicle reporting form Here’s the link … Continue reading

Posted in Birmingham City Council, Parking, Police | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment